Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Rough Test
Here's a quickie. I just wanted to see how the comp was working in motion, and how the colors were interacting. I am thinking of something in this direction for the first part of the ocean the swimmers see.
I also wanted to mess around in A.E.
Things I liked:
-I simply cut up the purple/yellow landscape into strips and helped create space in the lateral motion.
-Eugene's seahorse swimming through the arch.
-The contrasting colors- Yellow, Purple, Orange, Green
Things to improve:
-Better Scans of Images
-More variety of shapes
-Things are too bright! We need a lair of darkness, otherwise it's not scary. Have things disappear into darkness.
-Figure out horizon. Will we see the ceiling? How is the visibility?
-How do you move the legs of a squid?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks good. with a more realistic camera movement (i'm thinking minor randomization of keyframes), a Z-space floor and ceiling, some transparent elements, and lighting, we'll have a good look.
ReplyDelete