
It makes me happy that we are working together on this now, albeit separated by space. Seems like you two are having a good time watercoloring. That is probably the thing we need the most of at this point. I do like the idea of doing some of the camera work analog style and then compositing into that. as long as things are smooth and trackable (tracking points on greenscreen), it shouldn't be a nightmare to combine all the elements. it does complicate things, but possibly in a good way.
If someone else wants to head up the diarama-move filming, that would be great. I don't have the time to dedicate to it.
I talked to Karen and she said she can do some photoshop work to help prep the new images for compositing. This will be quite helpful.
Another thing to start considering is sound design. I'm not sure if Peter still wants to play a role in this project, but that is something that can be happening right now.
Lots of elements to collide. Direct us to action, sir Eddy!
Thanks Chad for the post. I think what's really important is that we use this blog to pool ideas that can then evolve into the Artistic Treatment.
ReplyDeleteThe story is there, but we have to write and be clear about the experience of the journey. What it looks like, etc.
I will be doing a bunch of work on this. I'm throwing things together in After Effects and trying out new paintings, etc.
For the more complicated tests, I will ask you (Chad) to help do the A.E. work.
This will be great!